Thursday, January 5, 2012

Birthday Carrot Cake

I'm a horrible blogger. I really am. I've gotten caught up in so many other things (wedding planning, work, the holidays, etc) that I've completely neglected blogging. For that, I apologize. I may have neglected my blog; however, I am still baking semi-regularly. Most recently, I've been doing a lot of things with bread products and yeast. For now, though, let's back track to November.

SOMEbody requested a carrot cake for his birthday. Naturally, as most people would, he asked that it have cream cheese frosting.
Two layers of incredibly moist carrot cake sandwiched between, and covered in, cream cheese icing. I finished it with crushed walnuts on the outer edge. I'm incredibly happy with the end result, and so was he. It looked fantasic and tasted even better.

2 comments: